Himalayan Bamboo - Reclaimed Beer Bottle Diffusers
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$11.22 fortnightly with
Scent Description - Himalayan Bamboo
A complex union of bamboo foliage and rich green florals. The subtle character of this candle's fragrance is calming rather than overwhelming. A perfect blend for rest and relaxation - create a tranquil haven with the Himalayan Bamboo's soothing, comforting aroma.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of Sydney's Inner West and the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia.
- Approx. 6 months diffusing time (depending on surrounding conditions).
- Hand-poured in small batches with premium-quality reed diffuser oil and premium-grade fragrance oils in Bowral in the Southern Highlands, Australia.
- Hand-pressed bottle caps
- Easy to recycle the bottle at the end of its life - give it a quick wash with some hot water and detergent and place bottle in your recycling bin, reeds go into normal bin.
- R.R.P. $44.90 each
- Reed Diffusers are the perfect way to freshen up a living area without the need for a naked flame of a candle. The natural fibre reeds continuously release the premium fragrance oils throughout your living space. Simply turn the reeds over when you notice a decline in the fragrance throw to recharge and release a new wave of scent!