Scent Description - Peppercorn
An invigorating masculine blend with lively citrus top notes of lemon zest, bergamot with aromatic and herbaceous coriander and basil entwined with strong woody notes of vetiver, sandalwood and spicy black peppercorn.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW, Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- 30+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double-ply wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
- Height: 9.5cm without the cork, 10.5cm-11cm with the cork.
- Diameter: 6cm.
Gross Weight: Approx. 300g.
- R.R.P. $24.90 each
- First time order's need a minimum of 2 purchased per scent.
Updated Tester Guidelines: We offer Testers to burn in store, at a further discounted rate, so that customers can see them in action. Our general guideline for Testers is that once you have filled your wholesale cart with $300 or more of stock, you can then add Testers of any of the scents you are ordering.
Wood Wick Troubles? Check out our tips and tricks
Decided you need a Wick Trimmer after reading that? Click here