Scent Description - Himalayan Bamboo
A complex union of bamboo foliage and rich green florals. The subtle character of this candle's fragrance is calming rather than overwhelming. A perfect blend for rest and relaxation - create a tranquil haven with the Himalayan Bamboo's soothing, comforting aroma.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of Sydney's Inner West and the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia.
- 30+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
- R.R.P. $24.90 each
- We offer Testers as candles to burn in store at a heavily discounted rate so that customers can see them in action. Our general guideline for Testers is 1 per $300 spent. We also require that you stock that scent to be able to purchase the tester for it and need a minimum of 2 purchased per scent for first-time orders.
Wood Wick Troubles? Check out our tips and tricks