Scent Description - Freshwater
Just like splashing your face with water from a cold mountain stream, Fresh Water is the ultimate masculine fragrance. With sharp citrus top notes that include blackcurrant and pineapple, this blend is rounded off with base and middle notes of honeydew, muguet, water lily and the bold masculine scent of vetiver, amber and a touch of mulberry.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of Sydney's Inner West and the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia.
- 30+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use
- R.R.P. $24.90 each
- We offer Testers as candles to burn in store at a heavily discounted rate so that customers can see them in action. Our general guideline for Testers is 1 per $300 spent. We also require that you stock that scent to be able to purchase the tester for it and need a minimum of 2 purchased per scent for first-time orders.
Wood Wick Troubles? Check out our tips and tricks