No need to count those calories with this Chocolate!
Scent Description - Chocolate Fudge - Easter Edition
Indulge this Easter minus the calories with our mouthwateringly decadent Chocolate Fudge candle. It has the aromas of rich chocolate and hazelnut, blended perfectly with a touch of cream. It's so good you'll wish you could eat it!
You're sure to love the scent notes of Dark Chocolate, Vanilla, Hazelnut, Tonka Bean and the lightest touch of Lemon and Orange.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of Sydney's Inner West and the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia.
- 30+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
- R.R.P. $24.90 each
- We offer Testers as candles to burn in store at a heavily discounted rate so that customers can see them in action. Our general guideline for Testers is 1 per $300 spent. We also require that you stock that scent to be able to purchase the tester for it and need a minimum of 2 purchased per scent for first-time orders.
Checkout our Wood Wick candle care guide while you wait for this chocolatiness to arrive!