Pre-order- Available July 30
We are currently experiencing delays with some packaging due to Covid - We are working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible and are hoping to be able to dispatch before July 30 - Thankyou for your patience x
Scent Description - Barber Shop
A clean masculine scent, with bold woody notes of vetiver, cedarwood and fir needle combined with fresh bergamot, lemon peel and musk. The scent will relax you like you were sitting in the barber shop chair, getting a shave and a haircut!
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of Sydney's Inner West and the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia.
- 30+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use
- R.R.P. $24.90 each
- We offer Testers as candles to burn in store at a heavily discounted rate so that customers can see them in action. Our general guideline for Testers is 1 per $300 spent. We also require that you stock that scent to be able to purchase the tester for it and need a minimum of 2 purchased per scent for first-time orders.
Wood Wick Troubles? Check out our tips and tricks
Trim hair. Trim beard. Trim candle.